What am I asked infinity?
The question started a spiral…
As infinity swirled a conscious universe was born,
Suspending and permeating everything in it.
This consciousness was called ‘space’ and would remain unnoticed by everything within.
Movement created time and change,
Each creation naturally bought about its opposite;
This pairing was a form of identification and recognition,
One could only be experienced by its opposite.
Through evolution, self consciousness arose;
Allowing infinity to experience itself through the theatre of opposites.
This theatre caused the suffering of desire and rejection,
Until one self noticed a doorway,
A portal back to the infinite,
An awareness that space was conscious.
Whenever opposites were balanced ,
The portal appeared;
A refuge of infinity, a place where suffering was neutralised.
A place where truth, wisdom, principle and insight reside.
In the hellfire of life there exists this portal to insight into existence that alleviates unnecessary suffering.
A simple formula of opening a portal into the infinite consciousness of space.
It’s called mindfulness and meditation.
2 thoughts on “The Creation Of The Universe”
What you wrote was very interesting, and yes, hellfire here on earth…
Personally, in reference to what you wrote, I have found the following verses from the Old Testament also thought provoking.
The book of ‘Job’
(The following: A conversation with three friends of which God (Jehovah or Yahweh) found the advice given to Job by two of his friends, in regards to Himself (God), to be false. God answers:)
38 Then Jehovah answered Job out of the windstorm:+
2) “Who is this who is obscuring my counsel
And speaking without knowledge?+
3) Brace yourself, please, like a man;
I will question you, and you inform me.
4) Where were you when I founded the earth?+
Tell me, if you think you understand.
5) Who set its measurements, in case you know,
Or who stretched a measuring line across it?
6) Into what were its pedestals sunk,
Or who laid its cornerstone,+
7) When the morning stars+ joyfully cried out together,
And all the sons of God*+ began shouting in applause?
8) And who barricaded the sea behind doors+
When it burst out from the womb,
9) When I clothed it with clouds
And wrapped* it in thick gloom,
10) When I established my limit for it
And put its bars and doors in place,+
11) And I said, ‘You may come this far, and no farther;
Here is where your proud waves will stop’?+
12 Have you ever* commanded the morning
Or made the dawn know its place,+
13) To take hold of the ends of the earth
And to shake the wicked out of it?+
14) It is transformed like clay under a seal,
And its features stand out like those of a garment.
15) But the light of the wicked is held back from them,
And their uplifted arm is broken.
16) Have you gone down to the sources of the sea
Or explored the deep waters?+
17) Have the gates of death+ been revealed to you,
Or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?*+
18) Have you understood the vast expanse of the earth?+
Tell me, if you know all of this.
19) In which direction does the light reside?+
And where is the place of darkness,
20) That you should take it to its territory
And understand the paths to its home?
21) Do you know this because you were already born
And the number of your years* is great?
22 Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,+
Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,+
23) Which I have reserved for the time of distress,
For the day of battle and war?+
24) From what direction is light* dispersed,
And from where does the east wind blow on the earth?+
25) Who has cut a channel for the flood
And made a path for the thunderous storm cloud,+
26) To make it rain where no man lives,
On the wilderness where there are no humans,+
27) To satisfy devastated wastelands
And cause the grass to sprout?+
28) Does the rain have a father,+
Or who fathered the dewdrops?+
29) From whose womb did the ice emerge,
And who gave birth to the frost of heaven+
30) When the waters are covered as if with stone,
And the surface of the deep waters is frozen solid?+
31) Can you tie the ropes of the Kiʹmah constellation*
Or untie the cords of the Keʹsil constellation?*+
32) Can you lead out a constellation* in its season
Or guide the Ash constellation* along with its sons?
33) Do you know the laws governing the heavens,+
Or can you impose their* authority on the earth?
34) Can you raise your voice to the clouds
To cause a flood of water to cover you?+
35) Can you send out lightning bolts?
Will they come and say to you, ‘Here we are!’
36) Who put wisdom within the clouds*+
Or gave understanding to the sky phenomenon?*+
37) Who is wise enough to count the clouds,
Or who can tip over the water jars of heaven+
38) When the dust pours into a mass
And the clods of earth stick together?
39) Can you hunt prey for a lion
Or satisfy the appetites of young lions+
40) When they crouch in their lairs
Or lie in ambush in their dens?
41) Who prepares food for the raven+
When its young cry to God for help
And wander about because there is nothing to eat?
Ps. In verse 3 God says ‘please’…
LikeLiked by 1 person
Interesting, thanks for that Dennis.
LikeLiked by 1 person